(201) Family's 2018 Readers' Choice Poll
(201) Magazine's Best of Bergen Poll 2018
(201) Magazine's Best of Bergen Poll 2019
THANK YOU FOR PARTICIPATING
IN THIS YEAR'S POLL!
2 rounds of voting
Round 1:Open voting, now until Oct. 5.
During this round, nominate all of your favorites
including the towns where they are located.
We will determine winners from select categories at the end of this round. Other categories will move onto…
Round 2:Begins Oct. 15 and ends Nov. 2
Choose from the finalists from the first round
in select categories.
Winners of both rounds will be published In our March 2019 issue.
Questions? Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
How Well Do You Know Broadway?
Laugh Out Loud 5 Employee Giveaway
Enter to win a pair of free tickets to Laugh Out Loud 5, made available to
North Jersey employees through The
Record’s partnership with Gilda’s Club Northern New
The event, featuring the comedy of David Steinberg, Gilbert Gottfried, Caroline Rhea, Vince August, Reese Waters, Cory Kahaney, Jeff Norris, Gary Delena and Eddie Brill, will be held Sunday, November 2 at 7 p.m. at Bergen Academies, 200 Hackensack Avenue in Hackensack.
Please enter your email address above and press the "Continue" button to finish submitting your entry.
Montclair Magazine's Readers' Choice Awards 2018
MSH Magazine Reader’s Choice Awards 2018
Record & Herald News's Promotion
Record & Herald News's Promotion 14
Record & Herald News's Promotion 15
Record & Herald News's Promotion 16
Record & Herald News's Promotion 17
Record & Herald News's Promotion 2
Record & Herald News's Promotion 3
Record & Herald News's Promotion 4
Record & Herald News's Sweepstakes
STEM Conference 2014
Join The Record and the Science,
Engineering, Mathematics and Technology Institute of Education (SIE) on Friday, November 21 from 8:30 a.m. - 2:30 p.m. in Lenfell Hall of
This event is open for Mathematics Teachers, Supervisors and Parents!
- Student Learning & PARCC
- Digging deeper into grade level content and evidence of learning
- Convergence within Math and Science practices and ELA/Literacy Standards
- Leveraging the Math CCSS in a strategic fashion to promote the learning of Science
- The Record as a teaching tool
- College readiness math and science
* Attend presentations and have conversations with PARCC cadre members, specialists from NJ-DOE and subject matter experts
* Free Professional Development
Please enter your email address above and press the "Continue" button to register to attend.
Registration is for yourself only.